About...

I'm the other mother - or Momma Deb. Our family is pretty much like every other family in suburbia. The girls go to school, one mom is on the PTA boards of elementary and middle school. The other mom goes to work, paints, writes, and tries to just have a good time raising kids with her partner. This is my third attempt at blogging...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-Changes...!

A few posts back I mentioned that the look of this blog would be changing. The first change is the name (although not the web address). I liked The Reluctant Blogger more than Techie American Girl (aka The Reluctant Blogger).

It's Shorter.

It's Catchier.

It pretty much says where my head has been at for the last six months.

Now, I'm off in search of a newer, lovelier template. Please - If you know of templates that play nice with Blogger, pu-leeeeese let me know.

I'm looking for something that I can manipulate elements on both the left and the right, as well as make the text area a little wider - easily. I could go into the code, but I'd rather not. That's too much like work.

That's when I start getting very reluctant...