About...

I'm the other mother - or Momma Deb. Our family is pretty much like every other family in suburbia. The girls go to school, one mom is on the PTA boards of elementary and middle school. The other mom goes to work, paints, writes, and tries to just have a good time raising kids with her partner. This is my third attempt at blogging...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Silly Life Ratings


I was a bit intrigued by one of those silly rating questionnaires that you can take, then get the results to post on your blog. I saw it over at dr. sardonicus' Poll Hill Sanitarium (sounds like a place I might need to hang out at one day - heh...). Honestly, though, I was hesitant. I'm not sure if folks take these things seriously, or not. Or, even if it matters.

Can you say, "Ambivalent?"

Okay, so here it is:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.9
Mind:
8.6
Body:
8.4
Spirit:
8.4
Friends/Family:
8.4
Love:
9.1
Finance:
7.3
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Like the doc, I attribute the Love score to my very own spouse. There is no more wonderful a person. I don't deserve her, and often wonder what in the hell does she see in me. I am just grateful for very huge favors.

Life is good.